A message from the ever-amazing Corey over at Multilingual Living:
Dear Fellow Bloggers,
I'm hosting the next Blogging Carnival on Bilingualism at Multilingual Living. If you would like to participate, please send me the following by Tuesday, October 26th:
1. Choose one of your posts (a fairly recent one) about bilingualism, multilingualism, multiculturalism, language learning, language teaching, or raising children with more than one language.
2. Or write a new post inspired by the above topics!
3. Email me the following: (1) Your name, (2) the exact URL of the post you are submitting, (3) the name and URL of your blog itself (e.g. Multilingual Living, www.multilingualliving.com).
4. If I haven't "met" you before in cyberspace (or real life), I'd really appreciate it if you could send me a little background information, such as a brief description of your blog or a blurb about your family. This will help me figure out how to introduce you, your blog and your post when I write my post synthesizing everyone's submissions.
5. Deadline: please submit by Tuesday, October 26th.
If you have any questions, just send me an email: email@example.com
I can't wait to read all of your posts!