Sunday, October 28, 2007

Blogger business

I set up this blog before the "new" Blogger was developed earlier this year, which is why there's no list of labels in my right-hand margin and I'm missing a handful of other features that you might see in other Blogger blogs. I could switch to the new Blogger format, but it involves waving a virtual magic wand over my HTML-based template and replacing it with a drag-and-drop version. This would admittedly make it easier to update the stuff that goes into the margins of the blog, but it just makes me nervous to think that it all might disappear and be impossible to find again!

Have any of you made this switch, and if so, were there any problems that occurred because of it? Would you recommend that I update it? Thanks in advance for any advice!

2 comments:

  1. I switched to New Blogger quite a while back (and since got a custom design for two of my blogs, but still have all of the "drag and drop" features on them.)

    It was relatively easy, the results were great, and I would never want to go back. However, I do think I lost some of my sidebar features...not all...there were a few problems here and there.

    I'm sure if you do a Google search you can find out more about the change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty,
    Thanks for your input. Your blogs look great!

    ReplyDelete