Tuesday, November 09, 2010

literacy activities around the maison

I seem to be pouring more creativity into my articles for Multilingual Living than into my blog of late...but I think it's worth it! I had so much fun coming up with reading and writing activities in French for my newest article in the "Learning French In and Around the Maison" series...check it out if you're interested in learning about any of the following:

  • When you should call your toilet a réfrigérateur (and why)
  • Who "Monsieur Bricolage" is and what he wants to sell you
  • How Old MacDonald doesn't always need to have a ferme
  • Which French translations of some classic children's books in English are any good
  • And maybe a few other things you never thought you'd need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment