Wednesday, November 13, 2013

coming up on carnival time!


In November, I will have the honor of hosting the monthly Raising Multilingual Children blogging carnival.  Because here in the US we celebrate Thanksgiving this month, I am hoping to gather posts about what you are grateful for as you raise your children with more than one language--your frequent flyer miles?  your public library?  your supportive spouse?

Please send me the link to your post about gratitude and language learning or teaching by Monday, November 18; I will publish the carnival collection on November 25.  You can email me at babybilingual {at} gmail {dot} com.

Here, I'll start: thank YOU!  Thank you for reading my blog and thank you for sharing your experiences with me and your other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment