Wednesday, March 02, 2011

carnival call

A message from Solnushka...

I am hosting the February edition of the Blogging Carnival on Bilingualism at Verbosity. If you would like to take part, please send me your posts on bi/multilingualism, bi/multiculturalism, language learning or teaching, or any other topic inspired by bringing up children bi or multilingually by noon on Sat 5th March. I hope to get the carnival up and about on Monday 7th March. My email is s _ solnushka @ yahoo . co . uk (leave out spaces). Please include the URL for your post, the URL for your blog and your name and the blog's name.

Looking forward to hosting my first Bilingual Blogging Carnival! I've enjoyed reading the others so much. It's great to find out that there are others out there suffering the same triumphs and celebrating the same setbacks as my family does in our attempt to bring my son up as a hopefully fairly balanced English and Russian speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment