Sunday, November 26, 2006

free issue of Multilingual Living Magazine!


When I started researching for this blog, I quickly came across the Bilingual/Bicultural Family Network website. I read over some of articles and columns and tips and then realized that they offered more information than I could absorb in just one afternoon. So I added it to the links on my blog and promised myself to read it in depth later on. Well, it's been a few months and I'm just now getting back to it. But the more I read, the more I like! The authors make it seem like raising a child with two or more languages is infinitely possible. I like their tone, the practicality of their advice, the wealth of resources and ideas and links on the website, and the sense of support they convey to bilingual families.

In addition to the website, BBFN also publishes a related online magazine, Multilingual Living. I particularly like the fact that they offer a free issue for those of us who want to check it out before subscribing! Click here to request a sample issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment